The following papers were accepted to be presented at the First ESUG Academic Track, a scientific
event with an international programme committee organized in parallel with the ESUG conference
in Bled, Slovenia. The track takes place on Monday, August 25, 2003, from 14:00 till 17:30.
Final versions of the papers below are accepted into a special issue of the
Elsevier international journal "Computer Languages" (to be published).
Program Analysis (14:00 - 15:30)
- MudPie: Layers in the Ball of Mud (Daniel Vainsencher)
- Language-Independent Detection of Object-Oriented Design Patterns (Johan Fabry and Tom Mens)
- Induced Intentional Software Views (Tom Tourwe, Johan Brichau, Andy Kellens and Kris Gybels)
Language and Reflection (15:30-16:00)
- Metaclass Composition Using Mixin-Based Inheritance (Noury Bouraqadi)
- Unanticipated Integration of Development Tools using the Classification Model (Roel Wuyts and St?ane Ducasse)
- A Browser for Incremental Programming (Nathanael Sch?i and Andrew P. Black)